At Blue Cliff College, we keep our college admissions process simple. First, we like to encourage prospective students to visit one of our campus locations so they can get a good glimpse of student life at Blue Cliff. And with seven campus locations throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas, students can easily find the campus and programs that best satisfy their educational pursuits.
Previous academic experience weighs strongly in the Blue Cliff admissions process, but it is not the only factor we use when evaluating applicants. At Blue Cliff College, we seek applicants who have exhibited the desire to learn and succeed. If you are serious about achieving a quality education and you have a strong desire to succeed, then you will be considered for admission.
Admission to a particular program may be governed by different standards. If requirements do differ, they will be listed in the section of the catalog where that program is described.
College Admissions Requirements
In order to qualify for enrollment into any program at Blue Cliff College, an applicant must meet the following requirements for admission:
- Provide proof of high school completion or the equivalent. A college transcript showing completion of an academic degree from an accredited institution may also be accepted in lieu of high school graduation to fulfill this requirement.
- Complete a personal interview with an Admissions Representative or Campus Director.
- Student must be of good health and physically capable to perform the duties and techniques required for employment in their field of interest.
- Have the financial resources necessary to complete the program of study.
- Accept issuance of and review a copy of the college catalog.
- Successfully complete the Wonderlic Scholastic Level exam with at least a minimum acceptable score.
Online Admissions Requirements
- Complete and sign an application for admission.
- Provide a valid proof of high school completion or the equivalent recognized by the State’s Department of Education or by any national or regional accrediting body that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. A college transcript showing completion of an academic degree from an accredited institution may also be accepted in lieu of high school graduation to fulfill this requirement.
- Disclose any and all felony convictions to the college during the application process; additional information may be required.
- Demonstrate the availability of financial resources (including financial aid) for meeting tuition and fees obligations.
- Applicants must successfully complete the Smarter Measure assessment, as part of the application process, the assessment is not a pass or fail. This test is given to help the institution identify areas for improvement for the student and to provide resources to help the student strengthen those areas of opportunity.
- Applicants must successfully complete the Wonderlic Scholastic Level exam with a minimal acceptable score for the program of interest. (see the table on page four of the supplemental catalog for the minimum acceptable Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam score by program).
- See catalog for Online Admission
If you are ready to get started on your new career or you would like to be contacted by a Blue Cliff College Admissions Specialist, contact us today to learn how to begin the admissions process.
Ready to make a change? Take the first step! Request Info
Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
If you’re ready to start your career, CONTACT US now to begin your training!