Welcome to the Admissions Department!
At Blue Cliff College, we keep our college admissions process simple. First, we like to encourage prospective students to visit one of our campus locations so they can get a good glimpse of student life at Blue Cliff.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR CAMPUS TOUR VISIT:
1. You will have a conversation with one of our Licensed admissions representatives to discuss your career goals, program specific information, tuition costs and how to register for classes.
2. You will tour the campus to see where you will be attending classes and meet some of the people that will be part of your education journey.
3. Once you have made the decision that the program of your choice is the best fit for achieving your career goals, you will meet with our Financial Aid Department to discuss funding options for your tuition.
4. Finally, if everything is lined up for your success you will begin the application and enrollment process.
It’s that Easy!.
Requirements to Apply for Admissions
In order to qualify for enrollment into any program at Blue Cliff College, an applicant must meet the following requirements for admission:
- Provide proof of high school completion or the equivalent. A college transcript showing completion of an academic degree from an accredited institution may also be accepted in lieu of high school graduation to fulfill this requirement.
- Complete a personal interview with an Admissions Representative or Campus Director.
- Student must be of good health and physically capable to perform the duties and techniques required for employment in their field of interest.
- Have the financial resources necessary to complete the program of study.
- Accept issuance of and review a copy of the college catalog.
- Successfully complete the Wonderlic Scholastic Level exam with at least a minimum acceptable score.
Online Admissions Requirements
- Complete and sign an application for admission.
- Provide a valid proof of high school completion or the equivalent recognized by the State’s Department of Education or by any national or regional accrediting body that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. A college transcript showing completion of an academic degree from an accredited institution may also be accepted in lieu of high school graduation to fulfill this requirement.
- Disclose any and all felony convictions to the college during the application process; additional information may be required.
- Demonstrate the availability of financial resources (including financial aid) for meeting tuition and fees obligations.
- Applicants must successfully complete the Smarter Measure assessment, as part of the application process, the assessment is not a pass or fail. This test is given to help the institution identify areas for improvement for the student and to provide resources to help the student strengthen those areas of opportunity.
- Applicants must successfully complete the Wonderlic Scholastic Level exam with a minimal acceptable score for the program of interest. (see the table on page four of the supplemental catalog for the minimum acceptable Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam score by program).
- See catalog for Online Admission
If you are ready to get started on your new career or you would like to be contacted by a Blue Cliff College Admissions Specialist, contact us today to learn how to begin the admissions process.
Ready to make a change? Take the first step! Request Info
Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
If you’re ready to start your career, CONTACT US now to begin your training!