Blue Cliff College Gulfport, MS
There is no better time than the present to begin your training at our Gulfport, MS! The Blue Cliff College Gulfport, MS campus takes pride in helping students gain career-focused skills and knowledge they may need to succeed. If you live in or near Gulfport, Bay St. Louis, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, Hattiesburg, Long Beach, then you are in the prime location to begin your career-training at Blue Cliff College, Gulfport! This campus is a branch of the Metairie campus and is located at 12251 Bernard Parkway (next to the Budweiser® distribution facility).
Our career-focused programs are designed to help you prepare for a rewarding career path while meeting your personal obligations. Our experienced instructors at the Blue Cliff College, Gulfport are here to help you every step of the way.
Ready to make a change? Take the first step! Request Info
Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
Programs Available at the Blue Cliff College Gulfport, MS Campus
Upon successful completion of our programs, with a diploma in hand, you could have the opportunity to take the first step towards a new career in a field you are passionate about. Our programs are designed to help students learn in both classroom and hands-on environments. Consider beginning training with one of our programs below:
- Dental Assisting: Are you looking for dental assistant schools in Gulfport, MS? Our Dental Assistant program covers topics such as typical dental procedures, dental terminology, and more! Gain the knowledge and hands-on experience you may need at the Blue Cliff College, Gulfport MS campus!
- Cosmetology: Allow your passion for cosmetology to shine and start your training towards a fulfilling career in the beauty industry. You could gain the beauty industry techniques through in-class instruction and experience in our cosmetology clinic!
- Massage Therapy: Begin your training in a field focus around the art of natural healing in our Massage Therapy diploma program. Here, you could put your skills learned in class to action in our massage therapy clinics!
- Dialysis Technician: As a student in Blue Cliff’s Dialysis Tech school, you will learn the proper techniques necessary to have when taking care of patients whose kidneys no longer function. Begin preparing for a future while playing a helping hand in the healthcare industry.
- Clinical Medical Assisting: If you wish to start your journey towards a career in the healthcare industry and want to help others daily in your career path, then our clinical medical assistant classes in Gulfport, MS is a great place to begin. The Clinical Medical Assistant diploma program aims to prepare students with the medical knowledge and skills for an entry-level position in the healthcare industry.
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding: Are you searching for a way to become an important part of any medical office? Then enroll in our Health Information Management diploma program at the Blue Cliff College Gulfport campus, where you could learn the medical billing and coding skills you may need to gain entry-level employment.
- Esthetics: Pursue a career in Esthetics and begin your dream career tending to people’s skincare and beauty regimes. Help others feel happier and more comfortable in their own skin!
About the Blue Cliff College Gulfport Campus
This 22,670 square foot Blue Cliff College Gulfport campus facility occupies two floors and boasts a variety of features and facilities made available for our students including:
- Six lecture rooms
- Computer lab with internet accessible computers
- Two massage therapy technique labs
- Spa-inspired Cosmetology lab with skin and nail clinics
- Esthetics lab with skin care clinic
The college also provides weekly clinics for the public in Massage Therapy, Cosmetology and Esthetics. The Blue Cliff College Gulfport campus building also houses a lounge and kitchen area for students’ convenience, a retail area and a Learning Resource Center that includes an electronic library, books and periodicals. The second floor contains lecture rooms used for Medical Assisting and Dialysis Technician classes and medical clinical labs. Computers provide access to the EBook Central™ online collection of resources. Instructors have access to overhead projectors.
For more information about the career studies programs offered at this location, please request information online or call 225-215-3330.
12251 Bernard Pkwy
Gulfport, MS 39503
Driving Directions to this location
If you’re ready to start your career, CONTACT US now to begin your training!