Blue Cliff College Metairie, Louisiana
If you’re looking for the opportunity to prepare for an exciting career in healthcare, cosmetology, or esthetics, the Blue Cliff College Metairie campus could be the school for you! The Blue Cliff College Metairie, LA campuses take pride in helping students to train towards their new careers.
For the convenience of our students, we have both main and satellite campus locations for those who are interested in training for a new career at Blue Cliff College, Metairie:
- Our main campus is located at 3200 Cleary Avenue, right off of Interstate 10 (next door to the French Riviera Fitness Center).
- Our satellite campus is located at 4436 Veterans Memorial Boulevard.
Come see what we have to offer at Blue Cliff College Metairie, LA, and discover the perfect program for you!
Ready to make a change? Take the first step! Request Info
Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
Programs Offered at Our Main Campus:
- Clinical Medical Assisting: If you are looking for medical assistant schools in Metairie LA, Blue Cliff College could be the place to pursue your passion for helping others. Our Clinical Medical Assisting program allows students to gain both classroom instruction and hands-on experience. Blue Cliff College’s Medical Assistant school could help you gain the tools, knowledge, and training needed to further your career in the medical field!
- Dental Assisting: Our Dental Assistant training in Louisiana gives students the opportunity to prepare for a rewarding career in the world of dentistry. As a dental assistant, you could schedule appointments, set up exam rooms, x-ray patients, and more! Blue Cliff College’s Dental Assistant school could elevate your knowledge and help you build a solid foundation in the world of dentistry.
- Licensed Practical Nursing: The Licensed Practical Nursing diploma program at Blue Cliff College prepares students in the cognitive, psycho-motor, and behavior learning domains to prepare students for a career as a Practical Nurse. The curriculum is designed to challenge students to problem solve, develop critical thinking skills, and to understand legal, ethical, moral, and cultural issues of today’s health care communities. This Practical Nursing diploma program is aimed to prepare students to pursue entry-level positions in the healthcare industry!
About the Blue Cliff College Metairie, Louisiana Main Campus
If you live in or near Metairie, Gretna, Estelle, or Marrero, Louisiana, then you are in the perfect location to further your education at Blue Cliff College’s Metairie, LA main campus location! Our Blue Cliff College Metairie main campus offers a number of amenities to help our students reach their fullest potential, including:
- Wifi access throughout the entire location
- Ten lecture classrooms
- Two fully-equipped medical assisting clinical labs
- One fully-equipped nursing lab
- One Dental Assisting lab equipped with an x-ray room and equipment to give the students a good hands-on experience
The facility also houses a break room/ lounge area for students, a lounge area for faculty and a Learning Resource Center with Internet-accessible computers, books, videos, and periodicals. Computers provide access to the EBook Central™ online collection of resources.
For more information about this location or the programs offered at this location, please call 1-888-853-3349.
Driving Directions to this location
Programs Offered at Our Satellite Campus:
- Cosmetology: If you are wondering, “Is there cosmetology training near me?”, then we have the program for you! Our cosmetology program offers 1500 clock hour courses to help prepare you to take the cosmetology licensure exam.
- Esthetics: Turn your love of beauty and skincare into a career by enrolling in the Esthetics Program at Blue Cliff! Our esthetics program offers 78 clock hour courses to help you prepare for the esthetician licensure exam.
- Massage Therapy: At Blue Cliff College our massage therapy classes could offer you the foundation you may need to become employed in the field. After successfully completing your training, you could pursue a career in massage offices, hospitals, chiropractic offices, sports events, and more!
- Continuing Education: If you are a working professional with the desire to go back to school, look no further than Blue Cliff! Our continuing education program offers flexible scheduling so that you can meet your goals. Blue Cliff College’s educational experience combines academics, analytical thinking, workplace relevance, and hands-on training!
- Nail Technician: Let your passion for creativity shine with our Nail Technician Certificate at Blue Cliff College. We offer our students the opportunity to practice their skills in both a classroom and simulated salon environment.
About the Blue Cliff College Metairie, Louisiana Satellite Campus
Our 14,287 square-foot satellite campus is here to help accommodate our growing student population in the greater New Orleans area. If you are located in or live near New Orleans, Harvey, Jefferson, Elmwood, or River Ridge, Louisiana, then you have the opportunity to start a new career at Blue Cliff College Metairie, LA satellite location! Blue Cliff College Metairie, LA satellite campus offers a number of amenities to help students succeed including:
- Two lecture rooms
- Two large massage therapy technique rooms
- Two standard Massage Therapy student clinic labs
- Three lecture/theory rooms
- One lab room
- Two Esthetics rooms
- One Cosmetology lab clinic
- One cutting/styling floor room with twenty stations
- Ten Cosmetology shampoo student stations on the clinic floor
The Massage Therapy technique rooms also serve as a student clinic facility serving the general public. The Satellite location offers an on-campus retail store for students and for the public featuring massage therapy supplies, cosmetology and esthetics supplies and products, books, uniforms and a variety of aromatherapy and spa products. The space houses administrative offices, a Student Learning Resource Center, and a student break room/ lounge area. There is sufficient parking for current and future needs.
For more information about this location or the programs offered at this location, please call 1-888-853-3349 or 504-293-0972.
Driving Directions to this location
If you’re ready to start your career, CONTACT US now to begin your training!