Blue Cliff College Fayetteville, AROur Blue Cliff College Fayetteville campuses have been helping students gain the skills and knowledge they may need to start new careers in Clinical Medical Assisting, Health Information Management, Dental Assisting, and Massage Therapy. Our programs are taught by experienced instructors who are dedicated to helping students build their skillset to potentially turn their passion into a profession! If you live in or near Fayetteville, Springdale, Rodgers, Bentonville, or Siloam Springs, AR, then you’re in a prime location to further your education through one of the many programs we offer at our Blue Cliff College Fayetteville, AR campuses! For the convenience of our students, Blue Cliff College in Fayetteville, AR has two campus locations, both of which are branches of our Metairie, LA campus:
- Our main campus is located at 3448 North College Avenue (right next door to the Scott Plaza on Fayetteville’s main thoroughfare).
- Our satellite campus is located at 2503 Hiram Davis Place.
Ready to make a change? Take the first step! Request Info
Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
Programs Available at the Blue Cliff College Fayetteville, AR Main CampusOur main campus location in Fayetteville, Arkansas offers three healthcare career-focused programs for you to choose from.
- Clinical Medical Assisting Diploma: The Blue Cliff College Fayetteville, AR Medical Assisting program is designed to help students gain classroom instruction and hands-on clinical experience to have the opportunity to become a Clinical Medical Assistant.
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding: Begin Health Information Management training at our Houma, LA campus location! This program focuses on technical skills, software applications, and so much more that could help you become an important member of a medical office.
- Dental Assisting: Looking for Dental Assistant programs in Arkansas? Our Dental Assisting program could help prepare you for a rewarding career in the dentistry world by learning essentials for oral care, orthodontics, tooth form and structure, and more!
About the Blue Cliff College Fayetteville, Arkansas Main Campus LocationThe Blue Cliff College Fayetteville, AR 9,900 square foot main campus features amenities that could be utilized during your schooling:
- Five lecture classrooms
- Two medical laboratory simulation rooms
- Robust library
- Seven administrative offices
Driving Directions to this location
Programs Available at the Blue Cliff College Fayetteville, AR Satellite CampusThe satellite Blue Cliff College Fayetteville campus offers comprehensive Massage Therapy training:
- Massage Therapy: If you are interested in Massage Therapy schools in Fayetteville, AR then our program could help you gain a strong foundation in anatomy and physiology, massage fundamentals, and more! Our Massage Therapy diploma program aims to help you become a licensed massage therapist.
About the Blue Cliff College Fayetteville, Arkansas Satellite Campus LocationThe Blue Cliff College Fayetteville, AR 6,600 square foot satellite campus features amenities that could be utilized during your schooling:
- Lecture classrooms
- Massage therapy technique rooms that double as clinic facilities
- Library offering unlimited access to a wide selection of books, videos, and other student resources
For more information about this location or the programs offered at this location, request information online or please call 479-521-2550.
Driving Directions to this location
If you’re ready to start your career, CONTACT US now to begin your training!